Clothing Optional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clothing Optional

Phoenix Salvage Linkshell

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Linkshell Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unicron
Admin
Unicron

Linkshell Rules Empty
PostSubject: Linkshell Rules   Linkshell Rules Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:57 pm

Behavior
There will be NO arguing, or fighting when you have the LS pearl on. Keep bad comments to yourself. If you continue to be a problem, you will be removed, and explained why you were removed.

NO name calling, big no no. If your joking with friends its OK, but if I get a /tell from that person 1 time, that s/he doesn't like it. I will send you a /tell to stop. If this person continues to name calling you will be removed. I take behavior very serious.

Keep the talking to a minimum. I need everyone to know what cell they are lotting for and if people are talking they will miss the cell call.

Work as a team and dont be a dick

Attendance

Please, gather together by Zasshal in Aht Urhgan Whitegate 1hour before we start our run. This needs to happen so that we may plan out the run by seeing what drops we will go for and what jobs we have.

To be annoucned
coming soon....
Back to top Go down
https://vengeances.forumotion.net

Linkshell Rules
Page 1 of 1